Fire and EMS Management. First responders are some of the most important people in our communities.Their hard work can be the difference between life and death, so they need to be equipped to do their job and save lives at every moment.
That’s where RFID is helping them come to the rescue. Silent Partner Technologies has teamed up with Zebra to help EMS and fire departments automatically track, locate, and count their life-saving equipment and supplies. It’s all possible with Zebra RFID solutions and Silent Partner’s IntelliView software, and here’s how it works.
Automated Gear and Supplies Tracking with IntelliView
IntelliView uses wireless remote RFID technology and Zebra RFID labels, tags, readers, and antennas to automatically identify, locate, and track fire and EMS assets and inventory. There’s no paperwork, manual searching, or scanning, and you can even track items as they enter or leave a fire house or EMS facility. Here is what first responders can do with the power of IntelliView and RFID:
- Track and locate any asset automatically
- Eliminate manual inventory searches, scans, and counts
- Avoid shortages of life-saving supplies
- Track equipment maintenance and servicing
- Get real-time status updates and alerts
- View inventory from anywhere via the cloud