Asset Tracking For Emergency Medical Services with SPT IntelliView™
If you need an RFID asset tracking solution, then Silent Partner Technologies are the perfect place for it. When it comes to managing emergency services, equipment and supplies we have the right product for you as we develop custom fits that are specifically designed for emergency vehicles such as ambulances, fire trucks. Intelliview™, the perfect inventory tool works seamlessly for Emergency Medical Services at the same time track the items in the facilities where the vehicles are based. When our system is installed all the missing essential equipment or supplies will be a thing of a past in all sorts of emergency situations.
The RFID Solution
AT SPT we offer a simple and user-friendly system which is easy to use for any emergency service provider i.e Intelliview™. The process here is simply an RFID tag with a unique number is assigned to an asset within the browser based SPT application. For our clients’ convenience, all the information can be accessed through a web-based browser from any PC working with an internet connection. The system practically runs itself as the Active Based RFID Readers are reading and updating the database real-time 24/7 or around the clock.
You do not need to worry about Ems inventory management whether your ambulances are re-stocked and ready to go, or if not- then what is what they need. With the real time feature questions like above and many more are answered quickly and accurately. Here the operating principle is the same no matter whether it is a single ambulance attached to a small town hospital or a fleet of municipal vehicles.
Features of SPT IntelliView™ for EMS
We designed this system to meet the needs of any emergency service, mobile units in particular where access to equipment can mean the difference between life and death. The below features of the system will give you as a client in knowing it better and why you need to choose it.
- Information at your fingertips: It is a cloud-based solution that can be accessed from anywhere in the world from any mobile device with a browser.
- Granular data in real-time: The SPT readers offer real time data as it continually scans the RFID tags providing the most current information with simple color code indicators the end user can easily and quickly determine if all is well, or something is amiss. The system alerts can be custom tailored for any event type. Such as missing items, wrong location (items are not where they are supposed to be), expirations, checklists not completed, narcotics tracking and much more.
- Working smarter: In addition to real time inventory and cloud-based information we also include a “Seeker” application which helps to quickly find assets and inventory that has been misplaced or recalled, expired, needs attention, etc.
- Real-time Asset & Inventory visibility: The solution was designed with keeping asset visibility in mind. Spreadsheets are still available but in the form of reports that are included, or custom designed by the end user. The end user has visual cues as well as information at their fingertips. A simple graphical overview (key performance indicators) is available within the solution that shows the “heartbeat” of your solution at the touch of a button. Graphical view enhances the usability of the application when quick decision needs to be made.
Silent Partner Technologies continues to enhance its work and develop more options for Intelliview™ for EMS. Depending on the services your company specifically offers you might be interested in integrated solutions such as:
- Consumable inventory management
- Smart Cabinet technology especially for controlling a drug inventory or other high value or high-risk assets
- Active Security Seal Type Tags, which can tell you when a compartment has been opened.
- Seeker utility to find lost assets in your facility or vehicles
- Emergency alerts in the form of an email, or texts on predetermined changes to status
No matter how basic or sophisticated you need the EMS asset management, we offer tailored solutions based on your needs.
Benefits of IntelliView™ for EMS
SPT™ understands the need for immediate, accurate information in the world of emergency services. The middle of a response to a high-risk situation is not the time to search for equipment or find out that the effectiveness of your drug supply has been compromised by exposure to heat. You do not need any surprises when you are coping with a critical incident.
Besides letting you know the location and availability of equipment and supplies, IntelliView™ for EMS also has the capacity to tell you the condition of these items. Examples of the kind of information that could be available as alerts are:
- Fluctuation in temperature outside a predetermined range for designated supplies or compartments
- Unauthorized opening of, or tampering with containers for supplies, including pharmaceuticals
- Depletion or use of equipment and supplies which need to be recalibrated, repaired, or restocked
- Need for inventory check on drug kits
- Missing equipment or supplies
The SPT™ IntelliView™ for Emergency Medical Services can be customized to the specific needs and instructions of the service provider. For example, you might have a system administrator watching for alerts to problems or you might set up a system of email alerts for certain dangerous situations.
Support Service for IntelliView™ for EMS
SPT™ is a full service company, not just a supplier of products. We begin with choosing the right professionals to work on your project. The complexity of EMS asset management requires a knowledgeable subject matter expert in addition to technical staff. SPT is always prepared to work with other suppliers to ensure you have the most appropriate hardware for your operations.
We design and develop the solution, install and test it, and then conduct the necessary training. We do not leave you until your EMS staff is comfortable and confident in using all the features for asset tracking and management. After that, we are available to answer follow-up questions and give advice.
Our success depends on your success. That’s why our RFID asset management solutions are supported by excellent SPT™ service.