Asset Tracking For Emergency Medical Services with SPT IntelliView™
If you need an RFID asset tracking solution, then Silent Partner Technologies are the perfect place for it. When it comes to managing emergency services, equipment and supplies we have the right product for you as we develop custom fits that are specifically designed for emergency vehicles such as ambulances, fire trucks. Intelliview™, the perfect inventory tool works seamlessly for Emergency Medical Services at the same time track the items in the facilities where the vehicles are based. When our system is installed all the missing essential equipment or supplies will be a thing of a past in all sorts of emergency situations.
The RFID Solution
AT SPT we offer a simple and user-friendly system which is easy to use for any emergency service provider i.e Intelliview™. The process here is simply an RFID tag with a unique number is assigned to an asset within the browser based SPT application. For our clients’ convenience, all the information can be accessed through a web-based browser from any PC working with an internet connection. The system practically runs itself as the Active Based RFID Readers are reading and updating the database real-time 24/7 or around the clock.
You do not need to worry about Ems inventory management whether your ambulances are re-stocked and ready to go, or if not- then what is what they need. With the real time feature questions like above and many more are answered quickly and accurately. Here the operating principle is the same no matter whether it is a single ambulance attached to a small town hospital or a fleet of municipal vehicles.
Features of SPT IntelliView™ for EMS
We designed this system to meet the needs of any emergency service in particular mobile units where access to equipment can mean the difference between life and death. The below features of the system will give you as a client in knowing it better and why you need to choose it.
- It is a browser based technology and it can be accessed from anywhere in the world from a PC or Smart phone with a working internet connection.
- The SPT Smart Detectors offer real time data as it continually scans the RFID tags providing the most current database and with simple color code indicators a driver of an Ambulance can easily and quickly determine if all is well or something is missing. It works perfectly if any of the workers has inadvertently swapped backboard with another ambulance can easily and quickly determine if all is well or some items are accounted for missing or borrowed.
- Seeker application is another feature that we provide which helps to accidentally forget or left behind an asset it can be easily traced with the seeker application.
- Real-time Asset Visibility: This system was designed keeping the asset visibility in mind. It is one thing to look at spreadsheets and yet another is actually hearing the assets and their status in real-time. The driver has a graphical display informing all is well. At the same time a manager at the firm can cross check to make sure his/her ambulances are ok with similar graphical views. Graphical view enhances the usability of the application when quick decision needs to be made.
Silent Partner Technologies continue to enhance its work and develop more options for Intelliview™ for EMS. Depending on the services your company specifically offers you might be interested in integrated solutions such as:
- Consumable inventory management
- Smart Cabinet technology especially for controlling a drug inventory or other high value or high risk assets
- Active Security Seal type Tags, which can tell you when a compartment has been opened.
- Seeker utility to find lost assets in your facility or vehicles
- Emergency alerts in the form of an email, or texts on predetermined changes to status
No matter how basic or sophisticated you need the EMS asset management, we offer tailored solutions based on your needs.
Benefits of IntelliView™ for EMS
SPT™ understands the need for immediate, accurate information in the world of emergency services. The middle of a response to a high-risk situation is not the time to search for equipment or find out that the effectiveness of your drug supply has been compromised by exposure to heat. You do not need any surprises when you are coping with a critical incident.
Besides letting you know the location and availability of equipment and supplies, IntelliView™ for EMS also has the capacity to tell you the condition of these items. Examples of the kind of information that could be available as alerts are:
- Fluctuation in temperature outside a predetermined range for designated supplies or compartments
- Unauthorized opening of, or tampering with containers for supplies, including pharmaceuticals
- Depletion or use of equipment and supplies which need to be recalibrated, repaired, or restocked
- Need for inventory check on drug kits
- Missing equipment or supplies
The SPT™ IntelliView™ for Emergency Medical Services can be customized to the specific needs and instructions of the service provider. For example, you might have a system administrator watching for alerts to problems or you might set up a system of email alerts for certain dangerous situations.
Support Service for IntelliView™ for EMS
SPT™ is a full service company, not just a supplier of products. We begin with choosing the right professionals to work on your project. The complexity of EMS asset management requires a knowledgeable subject matter expert in addition to technical staff. SPT is always prepared to work with other suppliers to ensure you have the most appropriate hardware for your operations.
We design and develop the solution, install and test it, and then conduct the necessary training. We do not leave you until your EMS staff is comfortable and confident in using all the features for asset tracking and management. After that, we are available to answer follow-up questions and give advice.
Our success depends on your success. That’s why our RFID asset management solutions are supported by excellent SPT™ service.